Country Kids Day Care is looking to hire a lead-qualified school-age teacher to join our team. This person will be responsible for running our summer school-age program and our before and after school program during the school year. The ideal candidate will be fun and high-energy person who loves working with children.
- Have at least 6 months of experience working in a licensed childcare center, preferably with school-aged children.
- 12 or more college-level credit hours in Early Childhood Education, or related
- Have a happy demeanor and love children.
- Genuinely care about children and their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
- Be knowledgeable about state licensing requirements and understand that we will be in compliance at all times.
- Be clean, neat, and a good role model for impressionable children.
- Have demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practice.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Have an associate’s degree or higher in ECE, or related field; or
- Have a CDA
Location: Lenexa, KS
Age Group: School-Age
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift: 4 days/week (10-hour shifts), 5 days/week (8-hour shifts)