Country Kids is in search of a Floater Teacher who is enthusiastic about supporting children as they grow and learn. The primary responsibility of a Floater is to rotate from classroom to classroom to help Assistant and Lead Teachers throughout the day. The Floater will also be responsible for helping with various other essential tasks. This person should not mind doing a variety of tasks and working with many different age groups.
- Filling in as a substitute when teachers call in.
- Stepping in for teachers for bathroom breaks, lunch breaks, etc.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, organizing, and taking out trash.
- Assisting with any other work that our staff may need help with.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear a background check
- Be able to comfortably lift up to 40 lbs.
- Be able to sit on the ground and stooping, being at “child-level”
- Have a happy demeanor and love kids and animals.
- Genuinely care about children and their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
- Be clean, neat, and a good role model for impressionable children.
- Some course work in the field of Early Child Development / Education
- Previous experience working in a licensed childcare center.
- Experience working with children.
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted childcare
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance plans available
- Vision & dental plans available
- No working nights or weekends, except for occasional trainings and staff meetings
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10 – $12 per hour